The World of Aethis
Gods of the Court
The Gods of Aethis
The Tetrarchy is made up of the four major gods:
- Ironos: God of justice, wisdom and keeper of the skies.
- Kraun: God of order, honour and father of the earth.
- Veisharr: Goddess of chance, luck and mother of the oceans.
- Xnaqu’y’raken: God of hatred, destruction and master of flame.
The other major Gods of the Court are:
- Delhm Mortorke: God of War, The Forge and patron God of the Dwarves.
- Grahn: Goddess of Nature (Plants, Beasts, Weather and Carrion).
- Malcav: God of Arcana and Knowledge.
- Asharyyx: Draconic God of Protection and Benevolence.
- Vaugh’han: God of Darkness, Death, and Secrets.
- Mklerth: Goddess of Trickery, Humour, and Patron God of the Halflings.
- Vyr: God of War, Vengeance and Tyranny.
- Yllimarin: Goddess of the Sun, Moons and the Patron God of the Elves.
- Stellar: God of the Stars, Travel and Patron of Sea Travel.
- Raithure: God of Wealth and Vengeance, Patron of Thieves.
- Qualmno: God of the Sea, Storms, and Ships.